have u two decided a name for him yet?
Yaaaaaaay! You're almost done!!! I bet you're ready to be done, huh? heheI hope he comes early and that all goes well with L&D!!
YAY for the final countdown! We miss you guys! We're excited to know about the new little one! LOVE YOU!
I knew it was getting close!!What a cool video! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!!!
I dont know why, but everything baby/pregnancy related makes me almost cry. watching this almost made me cry.congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
Yay! It's almost here! We are crossing our fingers that he comes in the next 2 weeks.
Cool video...can't wait for the final slide!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
have u two decided a name for him yet?
Yaaaaaaay! You're almost done!!! I bet you're ready to be done, huh? hehe
I hope he comes early and that all goes well with L&D!!
YAY for the final countdown! We miss you guys! We're excited to know about the new little one! LOVE YOU!
I knew it was getting close!!
What a cool video! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!!!
I dont know why, but everything baby/pregnancy related makes me almost cry.
watching this almost made me cry.
congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
Yay! It's almost here! We are crossing our fingers that he comes in the next 2 weeks.
Cool video...can't wait for the final slide!
Post a Comment