It's been one of those long and busy days, so I thought I'd make a list of what I've done today:
- Woke up at 3am because I had to relieve my waters.
- Got up at 6am (unheard of these days because I usually don't get up until 7 after my 5-7am nap. Silly sleeping schedule!)
- Made French toast because I was famished
- Showered and got ready for the HDPE Pipe Expo
- Picked up Tom at 7:30am and carpooled to the Pipe Expo
- Discovered the continental breakfast meant just donuts
- Showed the guys at work my ultrasound (they seemed happy!)
- Was complimented on my lack of pregnant moodiness.
- Learned about butt-welding both manually and with a hydraulic machine
- Learned how to strip piping for electrofusion fittings (they let me use the $1,300 stripper!)
- Learned about saddle and socket fusions
- Learned about mechanical fittings
- Most of this while on my feet unless I was a loser and brought a chair over (which I had to do a couple of times! My back and feet were killing me! Do I sound pregnant?)
- Tom and I had to leave early so we grabbed lunch and drove toward school.
- We parked about a 15 minute walk from our class.
- Went to Control Systems at 1:00pm and learned about Root Locus plotting
- My mom picked me up and took me to my car (yay for less walking!)
- We went shopping so I could get clothes for my expanding self (which is starting to happen, but not very quickly)
- Found awesomely cute clothes all over Target
- Talked to a nice lady from South Africa who was curious about how to wear a certain shirt. She was astounded that I would wear an undershirt with it, because that would be too hot. I told her that Tucson is too hot!
- We then talked about the degradation of society in general.
- She was a very nice lady! I should have asked her name...
- Tried on all of the awesomely cute clothes I found...and most of them fit, and will hopefully fit for the next few months!
- Walked around Target some more, just browsing and talking.
- Ran into Jessica from our Sunday School class. Talked to her for awhile.
- Finally headed home at about 5:30pm.
- Yay! Matthias was able to be home from lab at a reasonable time!
- Went to Chipotle with Mom and Matthias.
- Took Matthias back to the school for his group meeting.
Now I am waiting for Matthias to call me so I can go pick him up. I have been sitting/laying down ever since I finally got home because my feet and back are killing me! haha! I feel like such a pregnant woman!
In better news, I keep feeling something that I've been wondering for awhile if it's the baby, and this time I haven't had gas accompanying it (in case you didn't know, pregnancy greatly affects your digestive tract), so I think I may actually feel the baby once in awhile!
It's 10:20pm. Tomorrow we both have a guitar midterm where we have to play a piece together, and we also both have Senior Design Presentations. I was in the lab working on mine for 5 hours last night, and just can't make myself work on it right now. So I've been scrapping! Hooray! I haven't scrapped a page since about November! Well, I've tried, but nothing really turned out such that I like it. I just have to fix up the shadows on this page.
Hooray! Matthias just called and he's on his way home!
3 comments:
Crazy day! Yay for clothes shopping! hehe... and yummmm... I LOVE Chipotle! :)
Yes you do sound pregnant!!!
But you sound like you are doing great too!
MEGAN!
Hey! It is your cousin Stephanie! Uncle Jeffs daughter! YOUR PREGNANT!?! I am so excited for you!!
Oh my goodness! I didnt know that you had a blogspot! wow! This is insane!
Post a Comment