Monday, March 9, 2009

Update from NH...

Imagine this:

After arriving to the airport at 6:30am in the morning, two scheduled layovers, two unscheduled delays, one Chicago lightning storm warning, and one missing pilot, you finally arrive alone to a place you've never been before around 1:15am the next day (I guess there were some time changes in there too, but still, it's pretty late right now, even in Tucson time!). But at least all of the delays gave me time finish my scarf!

Then another first experience: driving a rental car around a strange city at 1:30 am to find a hotel I've never been to. This night was just so much. It was supposed to be easy to get to the hotel, but I still managed to get lost and see a cool looking snow covered New England cemetery in the middle of the night. Creepy! I found my way and now I'm in the hotel room, too excited to go to bed and wake up in a few hours to go the the place where I may soon find myself employed....

2 comments:

Turbo said...

Good luck, man!

Grandpa n Grandma Whitney said...

Way to go, Matt. We're cheering for ya!