Our baby loves to wiggle around, and makes it hard for me to sit still sometimes! We went to get our Ultrasound yesterday, and the technician and Matthias got to see what a wiggler our little baby is!
And the verdict is...
It's a boy!!
I sure hope he forgives us for calling him "her" for a few weeks!

You can see him playing with his mouth with his little hands in this one! Isn't he a cutie?We sure love getting to take a peek at our baby boy! He moves around so much, and already seems to have a personality. He had his legs crossed and his little feet together looked like a heart. He also had his hands at his mouth the whole time. Lately I've been having the urge to just stretch out as much as I can, and our little boy did the same thing! This also explains why I've been eating so much!
The technician weighed him in at 12 oz., and said that his measurements placed him 8 days ahead of my due date of August 19, but that's within their tolerance of 2 weeks, so the due date will stay the same. She said he looked healthy and was a good size! *whew* I've been doing ok!
We're really excited to be having a little boy! The extra time that we get to spend with him while he's an only child will give us the chance to raise a really good big brother for his siblings. Our nephew Jonathan has 3 little sisters, and when we went on a hike with them, he made sure that they stayed away from the edge so they wouldn't fall down. Our nephew Lyle has such a grasp for knowledge, and his little brothers and sister want to be just like him! Big brothers can be really good examples, so we're excited to have that, especially since we both have big brothers!
Also, now we can officially fall in love with all of the cute toys and clothes without having to worry about getting disappointed. I can drool at all the little boy clothes I want!
6 comments:
YAY!! Good U/S shots! Congrats on the boy! :)
Aww thats awesome! Do you like target Megan? They have the cutest boy bedding at target! If you don't end up getting a bouncer (that is a must have) at your shower let me know because I have an extra one and it's blue! Its the fisher price aquarium one and Eden doesn't need two! But you might not want used stuff? Someone gave it to me and it's in great shape just let me know I would love for you to have it!
wow! Congratulations on the little boy AND the job offer! That's so exciting. I look forward to being blog buddies once you leave (which, really is soo sad!!) We are excited for all the fun adventures you'll have in New Hampshire. And if you haven't seen the movie What About Bob - you gotta! Love the part when Bill Murray says, "New Hampshire?" Classic.
That is so great! I love little boys!! Well I love little girls too! Congrats!
If you look a little closer, you can definitely see some red hair and a beard.
Congratulations on having a boy and for being pregnant for that matter. I had no idea. That is so exciting! You'll love having a boy, they're lots of fun. Plus, they really love their mommy. Good luck with your pregnancy! :)
Post a Comment