"I forgot you have chest hair!" - Megan referring to Matthias's recently shaven face. Yes, spring has started.
Matthias then tried to post the quote on Facebook.
"Man, all of your facebook friends must think you married a dork because you only post the dorky things I say" - Megan
"I meant to go downstairs to make brownies....I mean, I meant to go downstairs to do the dishes" - Megan's Freudian slip. (Matthias did make snickerdoodles because they were much quicker and made less of a mess in our kitchen of Chimi awesome-ness mess.)
Oliver woke up frantic. When I went in to see what was up and offer him comfort, he was sitting in his crib saying "choo choo, whedigo? choo choo, whedigo?" (where did it go) Yesterday some friends from work dropped off a boatload (trainload?) of Thomas trains, along with a table. We plan on giving it to him in stages, and probably not until the summertime, but he saw the box before we took it downstairs and fell in love with the choo choos, so we gave him a couple to play with for now. He insisted on going to sleep with his train in hand, and then when he woke up and couldn't find it he was soooo distraught. I was holding him and trying to comfort him and he kept babbling on and on about his choo choo and whedigo until I finally convinced him that everything would be ok and that he had his choo choo in hand and his Momma was there to love him and hold him. He was sleeping within 5 minutes of calming down snuggling the little wooden train.
(has Daylight Savings made your child's sleep schedule go berserk too? Don't laugh, Arizonans! I hate it too. I wish the time would stay the same as it currently is all year long. I don't get it at all.)
"Thanks for making the cookies! I may have eaten half of them." - Megan
And, by the way, you know you're in the third trimester when moving just isn't worth it anymore, and you have to wake up in order to roll over (which is a 10-15 minute process).
Maybe I should stop eating so many cookies. By the way, I did NOT like sugar when I was pregnant with Oliver. A Hershey Kiss was chocolate overload. Baby girls are different.
By the way, check out Matthias's post below. I know you are all jealous.
And yes, pregnancy makes me crazy. In case you were wondering.
2 comments:
Okay, the train story had me laughing my head off!!! That's the cutest thing.
Yes, the third trimester is difficult. But then it it does make us welcome labor and birth and recovery and seeing our beautiful baby.
I am so excited to see all of you again and all of the cute things Oliver does!
Post a Comment