Wow. Wow. Wow. That was the craziest coolest video ever. I also agree with Lindsey's comment above. Iris came running (crawling very fast) to the computer when I was watching it. very talented
You did a great job as usual! I really enjoyed listening and watching. I agree that you are talented in singing and putting the whole thing together with the computer. It is all so complicated.
5 comments:
I like how your facial hair is different in almost each frame. :)
Oh I love this- I must know how you layered it all together!
Wow. Wow. Wow. That was the craziest coolest video ever. I also agree with Lindsey's comment above. Iris came running (crawling very fast) to the computer when I was watching it. very talented
You did a great job as usual! I really enjoyed listening and watching. I agree that you are talented in singing and putting the whole thing together with the computer. It is all so complicated.
Love it :)
Post a Comment