Thursday, March 24, 2011

Na-Nigh!

We are constantly amazed by how many things Oliver is learning.

Yesterday as I left his bedroom at nap time I heard a little “na-nigh” as I was closing the door, before he started the ritualistic pointing and naming of Teddy’s and Puppy’s nose, eyes, mouth, ears, hair, and belly buttons, as well as before he started jumping in the crib. 

This morning he saw his My Pal Scout (whom he calls “Guy” or “Cayee”) and decided that he wanted to go na-nigh with Scout.  So he took Scout and layed down on the floor, and then decided that he needed his sippy cup.  He just kept saying na-nigh over and over again, so I brought him a blanket and tucked him in.  It was sooo cute, and he thought it was pretty funny.  Of course I got pictures.

IMG_1387

IMG_1393

Gotta love the milk dribble, right?  I usually try to keep the milk sippy in the kitchen or dining room.  Oops!

Oliver thought it was funny that I was taking pictures and wanted to try to take some himself, so I helped him.

IMG_1394

“Momma”

IMG_1399

Oliver

IMG_1402

“Eye”

IMG_1404

“Toe”

IMG_1405

Hands (isn’t this picture the best?!)

IMG_1408

IMG_1407

And of course, “Bop-Ayee” aka Belly Button.

IMG_1409

He loved that I let him see all of the pictures.  And yes, he does need a haircut.

2 comments:

Nendy said...

Great pictures and narration as usual. He does need a haircut, but he does look so cute!

jak said...

I even got sentimental about My Pal Scout or “Guy” or “Cayee” I just love cute little guys thats all!