I actually made a Christmas Card this year, but I was too late to get it out to many more people than family. We were lucky enough to see ALL of our family in Arizona for Christmas! Everyone from both sides was there except for one of Matthias's sister's family. She made it, but her hubby and the kids weren't able to. We were so excited to see everyone, and introduce them all to Oliver. He's so wonderful that I love sharing him with others! Unfortunately I think he got a little over-stimulated, so he was crying a lot more than usual. Hopefully they were able to look past that and just see the smiles, coos, and giggles. He's an amazing baby!So as it's now the new year and I'm sitting by a window overlooking a snow-covered land, I'm no longer in school, and our BABY is laying down on the floor gurgling while playing with his animals, it's definitely a new year! Now that school and work aren't dominating my life, I feel like I have room to make goals that I actually have a hope of keeping! So in no particular order, and with no particular deadline, here are my goals:
1. Stay focused.
2. Use the time I've got more wisely.
3. Read more.
4. Blog more. (please excuse the upcoming back-blogging)
5. Exercise more now that I'm not pregnant and my tail bone is mostly better.
6. Be more outgoing, and less awkward.
7. Make birthday cards for family to help stay in touch.
8. Organize like I've always wanted to.
9. Stay motivated.
10. Serve others more, starting with Matthias and Oliver.
So to get started on number 10 and use number 9, I'm going to go rotate laundry.
Happy New Year, friends!
What are your resolutions?
3 comments:
Great resolutions! I now make plans instead of resolutions. I am better at following plans than keeping up with resolutions. Although some plans are easier to follow than others ;)
I love your Christmas card!!! It was great to see you guys before Christmas!
Lovely card! I used Megan's template this year. Loved it :)
Hmmm... I'm just going to ditto your resolution. They sounded great!
Post a Comment