One thing that some friends told us when we first moved here was that we have to remember the beauty of the green world when we start getting tired of the rain. Well, I haven't gotten tired of the rain yet; I love it! I find myself looking out the window throughout the day to see how it's going out there. I've done that all my life during the monsoon seasons in Arizona, and even though it's been raining literally every day here, I'm still not tired of it. I love the rain!
This picture was taken from the safety of our deck as it was pouring. You can see the splashes on the pavement in the background.

The rest of these I took on a walk to the clubhouse during a break in the rains. At a normal walking pace, it's about a 2-3 minute walk. (You can click on the images to see them larger.)






Are these wild blackberries? They sure look like it, but I'm too nervous to try them!

Isn't New Hampshire beautiful?
5 comments:
Beautiful!!! Looks like you're enjoying your snazzy camera. ;) I'm so jealous of all that green!!!
So glad that you guys are enjoying New England. I think that those are actually raspberries. You probably have blackberries up there too, though. If you every come across a part of the sidewalk that is stained dark purple, look up, and you will probably be standing under a blackberry tree.
If you guys ever make it down to NY, you should come visit. Sorry about the extra long comment.
I am so jealous! I'm so sick of the desert's dry heat! I love the rain and having green all around is so refreshing! How is the humidity!
Yes it is green there! It is even getting more green here. We have had a LOT of rain the last few days. Those berries are edible. Try one. They could be blackberries or black raspberries. They look just like the blackberries we used to grow.
Wow!! Those are great pictures! And yes I am soooo jealous of all the green :)
Post a Comment