Megan, This is Brooke James. I LOVE squirrels so much!! That is one of the best things I ever saw. It was really awesome. They are my favorite animal of all time.
I came to see the squirrel again. With the detergent, I have really liked it so far! I just did the first load of baby clothes and it got all the spit up stains out! As far as fading, I didn't notice anything but we have never used color guard detergent so our clothes are already faded probably. I did a post on how to make it on my thrifty blog! Edensflowergarden.blogspot.com Hope you like it if you try it!
Get used to the squirrels! There are TONS! In Washington, DC they have these black squirrels that were meaner than heck...and yes, one tried to attack me for "fake" throwing food at it! Watch your back!! Glad to see you guys are liking NH! Have you seen What About Bob yet? If you haven't you definitely should rent it!!
7 comments:
Megan,
This is Brooke James. I LOVE squirrels so much!! That is one of the best things I ever saw. It was really awesome. They are my favorite animal of all time.
Aww he is a cute squirrel!! Did that make your day? I need to live in a place with squirrels.
I came to see the squirrel again. With the detergent, I have really liked it so far! I just did the first load of baby clothes and it got all the spit up stains out! As far as fading, I didn't notice anything but we have never used color guard detergent so our clothes are already faded probably. I did a post on how to make it on my thrifty blog! Edensflowergarden.blogspot.com Hope you like it if you try it!
Those are some skinny squirrels! The ones we have in our backyard are much chubbier. Unless they're babies, then they are a little smaller.
I'm glad you made it safely to your new location!
-Alicia
Get used to the squirrels! There are TONS! In Washington, DC they have these black squirrels that were meaner than heck...and yes, one tried to attack me for "fake" throwing food at it! Watch your back!! Glad to see you guys are liking NH! Have you seen What About Bob yet? If you haven't you definitely should rent it!!
i think squirrels are evil. maybe its just rexburg ones... but they now make me anxious.
Do you know squirrels are rodents, akin to rats and such???
Post a Comment