Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sleeping?

Oliver just slept through the night.

Last feeding: 9:00pm
Fell asleep: around 10:30pm
Woke up: 5:45am

We'll see how long this lasts. He has pretty much only woken up once, maybe twice, during the night his whole life, and has been really good at going back to sleep after his feeding. Sleeping through the night is a bigger deal for Matthias who HAS to get up in the mornings. I'll probably be getting less sleep now.

It also depends on when Oliver's last feeding is. Usually it's around 7:30 or 8:00, and he still sleeps a long time (like until 3:30 or 4:00) but goes back to bed in the morning. He was also hungry about every 2 1/2 hours yesterday, which is eating a LOT for what he's been wanting lately.

Our little growing boy!

In other news, tonight is the ward Halloween party. Our ward doesn't currently have an activities committee, so this is our first ward party. Different than Campbell ward, eh? We were reminiscing how there were a million ward parties that we missed when we were first in Campbell ward because Matthias always had to work Friday and Saturday nights when he was valet parking.

Anyway, I'm almost done with Oliver's costume, and Matthias and I are dressing up to match him. Our costumes are very simple, and I'm going to convert Oliver's into a blanket after Halloween. If you've been paying close attention to other posts I forshadowed to what his costume is. Any guesses?

6 comments:

Keresa said...

Ooh Ooh...I'll guess!! The very hungry Caterpillar!?

Nendy said...

The very hungry caterpillar is a good guess, but I don't have a clue. Congrats on Oliver sleeping through the night!!!! You might just have to take a nap when he does occasionally so you get enough sleep.

Meanwhile, I did 7 or 8 pages of a digital scrapbook yesterday using the SU software. It was pretty easy. I will have to email you the card I made too.

Have a fun Halloween!

Lauren said...

I have no idea!
I must have missed the forshadowing :P
I can't wait to see it though!!

Lauren said...

Hmmm.. superman?

Dustin said...

Matt I like how all the women in the Laurens last post talk about how precious Mark looked and you comment on the look of the garbage truck...good man

Unknown said...

Yay for sleeping through the night!!! He is a cutie!
PS We made our blog private but I don't have your email so if you want to keep reading send me an email at em dot aloira at gmail dot com.