
On Thursday my doctor measured me at 25 inches long and 12 lbs 13.6 oz. Look at what a cute little chunk I'm getting to be!


The appointment was going great. Everyone was fawning over me, saying how I'm sooooo cute and extra strong and alert and in upper percentile stuff, but then they stabbed me for vaccinations! Ouch! Look how grumpy and sad I was.

You can see my shiny band aids on my thighs on this one.

I was a total baby about it and cried really hard until my mommy snuggled me good. But hey, I'm a baby right?

Today for my monthday we drove all around NH and looked at the pretty leaves along the Kancamagus Highway and then made a loop around Lake Winnipesaukee. I guess it was pretty neat. I don't know; I slept most of the ride. My parents tried to wake me by setting me in a pile of leaves. Whatever.

Isn't that one a little bit Anne Geddes? I know, I don't even have to be awake to turn on the cute. Life couldn't be better for a big two-month-old like me.
xoxo,
--Oliver
2 comments:
He he. Posted by Oliver. Love it!
I agree with Lauren! Oliver-congrats on being two months old! I sure miss you!!! You are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment